Singh Economics is an Australian based global economic consulting firm specialising in providing economic consulting services to clients that will help them grow their business or organisation further.
We pride ourselves in using the latest economic research and we will apply this research to provide you with sound practical and realistic advice – not just theories.
Our professionally qualified economist has the know-how and experience to offer sound practical advice. He will sit down with you and your key managers and spend a predetermined amount of time providing you with our economic consulting services
Our Services Include:
- Applying sound economic analysis, economic reasoning, and quantitative methodologies and techniques to your business or organisation to determine how it operates
- Applying sound economic analysis to determine the financial health of your business or organisation
- Analysing data to identify trends and patterns as well as their implications
- Providing realistic and practical solutions to real problems and issues
- Developing sound economic and financial solutions that are both realistic and practical
- Providing economic analysis, financial strategies, and business strategies
- Implementing strategic decisions and policies that will improve the overall performance of your business or organisation
- Providing economic forecasting.
Our team is comprised of a great group of talented professional individuals, who collectively have decades of real-world experience.
Our team members hold the tertiary qualifications and knowledge in Economics, Data Science, Econometrics and Analytics.
The knowledge, skills sets and expertise of our team members are significant and cover many facets of business such as:
- Economic Research
- Economic Analysis
- Economic Consulting
- Economic Strategy
- Big Data Analytical
- Data Science
We are proud of our teams’ unique ability to both devise a business strategy and successfully implement the plan.